Multiple musical offerings are the appeal of the annual Key Largo Original Music Festival, featuring live performances May 12 to 15.
The event traditionally stars a collection of musicians who have helped shape the contemporary music industry, excelling in genres such as country, pop, rock and blues with their original songs. Admission is free to all venues.
The fest showcases three intimate stages at the bayfront: Sundowners, Senor Frijoles and Cactus Jack's eateries and bars, all close together at mile marker 104 bayside.
A packed lineup features several singer/songwriters from Nashville as well as others from Michigan, Texas and Florida.
Here's the weekend lineup:
- May 13 at Senor Frijoles: 5:30 to 7 p.m., Megan Conner, Pete Stewart, Brian White, Karyn Williams; 7 to 8:30, Joey Atchison, Jim Halfpenny, Filmore, Shawn Byrne; 8:30 to 10, Adrienne, Maggie Baugh, Keith Johns, Lainey Edwards.
- May 13 at Sundowners: 5 6:30, Adrienne, Keith Johns, Maggie Baugh, Quinn Loggins; 6:30 to 8, Stephen Salyers, Ferranti, Jer Gregg, Chris Bandi; 8 to 9:30, Megan Conner, Pete Stewart, Brian White, Karyn Williams; 9:30 to 11, Saints of Havana.
- May 13 at Cactus Jack's: 6 to 7:30 p.m., Melody Guy, Lainey Edwards; 7:30 to 9, Julie Gribble, Brinn Black, Quinn Loggins; 9:30 to whenever, The Sandbox.
- May 14 at Senor Frijoles, 4 to 5:30 p.m., Jer Gregg, Keith Johns, Julie Gribble, Chris Bandi; 5:30 to 7, Stephen Salyers, Ferranti, Filmore, Joey Atchison; 7 to 8:30, Brian White, Karyn Williams, Brinn Black, Keith Johns; 8:30 to 10, Maggie Baugh, Taylor Loren, Julie Gribble, Quinn Loggins.
- May 14 at Sundowners: 2 to 3:30 p.m., Adrienne, Jim Halfpenny, Shawn Byrne, Melody Guy; 3:30 to 5, Brian White, Karyn Williams, Pete Stewart, Lainey Edwards; 5 to 6:30, Taylor Loren, Jim Halfpenny, Quinn Loggins; 6:30 to 8, Cecilia Lauren and the Ocoee River Band; 8 to 9:30, Stephen Salyers, Ferranti, Dave Feder, Pete Stewart; 9:30 to 11, Saints of Havana.
- May 14 at Cactus Jack's: 6 to 7:30, Jer Gregg, Chris Bandi, Lainey Edwards; 7:30 to 9, Melody Guy, Jim Halfpenny, Shawn Byrne; 9 until whenever, The Sandbox.
- May 15 at Sundowners: From 2 to 9 a.m., pretty much everybody. A crawfish boil and pig roast are set for 6:30. Tickets for the boil and roast are $25 per person.